Water, Fire and Mold Damage in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin or St.Lucie County
Certified Priority Restoration (CPR), Licensed, Bonded and Insured Company.
Certified Priority Restoration (CPR) provides Mold Remediation services by subcontracting it out to Advanced Mold Solutions.
Has your home or commercial property been damaged by water, fire, smoke or mold? Stop worrying and call Certified Priority Restoration (CPR). Residents and business owners in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin and St.Lucie counties will vouch for our timely response, customer service and extensive experience. Whether you need commercial water damage repair and restoration services or emergency clean up for your home after a disaster, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Our water damage restoration technicians are the best in the business many with over 35 years experience servicing South Florida property owners.
Call now for your Free Estimate:
Miami Dade: (305) 901-0994
Broward: (954) 874-8016
Palm Beach: (561) 847-3495
Port St. Lucie: (772) 202-3404
Your Water, Fire and Mold Damage Professionals
- There’s a good reason Certified Priority Restoration (CPR) is known as the premier go-to company in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin and St.Lucie counties for water, fire and smoke damage clean up as well as mold removal services. Simply put, you can count on us to:
- Be there when you need us—as quickly as within 30 minutes after your call in case of a flood or fire emergency
- Dispatch only trained and certified technicians for the job
- Use the right tools, equipment and cleaning processes for water damage cleanup, fire and smoke damage repair and restoration, odor removal, mold removal, trauma scene cleanup and decontamination services
- State-of-the-art equipment and environmentally safe chemicals are used by our technicians to maximize efficiency and minimize any health hazards in the restoration and cleanup of your damaged home or business premises
- Follow the standards and protocols recommended by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Give you the peace of mind that we are a licensed, bonded and insured company
- Provide a no-obligation estimate at no charge and if you decide to engage our services, you can trust that we’ll perform the job at the price we quoted
- Take on the responsibility of dealing with your insurance company with a 100% direct billing process—you can leave the claim paperwork and hassle to us while you concentrate on getting your life back to normal
Our commitment to you
We are committed to communicating with you in a professional manner and protecting your confidential information. We use the information you provide (e.g. name, address, phone number, email, etc.) to contact you to share information about our(products/services). We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. This company does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
Please contact us to correct or update information at any time 1 (800) 974-2807.