24-Hour Emergency Water Damage Restoration
Certified Priority Restoration (CPR) offers round-the-clock emergency water damage cleanup for properties in Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, Martin and St.Lucie Counties. We understand that everything in your home or business from the flooring to the ceiling is of great value and offer quick turnaround to prevent further damage. Call 1 (800) 974-2807 NOW!
Emergency water damage restoration services involve immediate cleanup for problems that just can’t wait. Water logging doesn’t follow the clock. When your home or office suddenly floods as a result of a hurricane, a broken pipe, clogged plumbing or an overflowing sink, waiting for technicians to come during regular working hours may cause the problem to spread. Cleaning water damage needs to start before extended damage is done – water damage cleanup resets the clock! Call 1 (800) 974-2807
A Technician On Site in 30 Minutes
Why choose us for emergency water damage restoration?
- There’s always a real person to attend to your emergency calls
- We provide quick response- a technician will be on site in 30 minutes or less
- We only deploy experienced and certified technicians to do the job
- We use cutting-edge equipment including thermal imaging to accurately pinpoint areas that require water damage cleanup
- We offer a free estimate and there are no hidden costs or unpleasant surprises later
- We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every job
Water damage restoration requires more than just having the latest equipment. Our technicians, some with over 35 years of experience, put all their training, knowledge and expertise into every water damage repair project. This means we get the job done quickly and efficiently.
When you need emergency water damage restoration, think CPR. We do a thorough job to prevent any further issues such as mold. Contact Certified Priority Restoration (CPR) for a free water damage restoration estimate in Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, Martin or St.Lucie Counties.
Insurance-Approved Water Damage Clean Up Service for Homes and Businesses
Water damage from a broken pipe is often covered by insurance companies, provided you work with a recognized water damage restoration company. Certified Priority Restoration (CPR) is insurance-approved which offers solid proof of our reliability and work quality. What is the advantage of working with an insurance-approved water damage repair service?
- We have years of experience dealing with insurance companies and know how to expedite insurance claims on behalf of our customers
- We will bill your insurance company directly
- We use the same water damage restoration software that the major insurance companies use
- We follow approved procedures, keeping you and your insurance company fully informed throughout the entire water damage restoration process
- We will take away the headache of the restoration process and insurance claims, and get everything back to normal in your home or business as soon as possible.
One of the most common causes of water damage is a broken pipe. The resulting water damage restoration process can be a nightmare, especially when not handled correctly. Only a trained professional should be entrusted with the task. Certified Priority Restoration (CPR) employs trained and qualified technicians who will not stop until every bit of water damage cleanup is done thoroughly. Plus we can do 100% billing to your insurance company. Schedule a free water damage cleanup estimate today. We provide services in Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, Martin and St.Lucie Counties.