Sewage Water Clean Up
Sewage Water Cleanup in Broward and Palm Beach County
Sewage water cleanup is a complex and dangerous task that involves removing water as well as waste from your premises. The health risks of coming into contact with untreated sewage water and dealing with remnants from improper cleanup of your home or business make it imperative that the job should be done professionally.
Sewer flood water is heavily polluted with viruses, bacteria and parasites. It is typically classified into grey water and black water. Grey water, or sullage, is waste water generated from domestic activities such as laundry, dishwashing, and bathing. Water from the toilets is designated as sewage or black water to indicate it contains human waste.
Why is professional sewage water cleanup important?
- Building materials and furniture that are wet with sewage water are in danger of being contaminated and also at risk of developing mold
- Contamination makes certain items non-salvageable
- Failure to remove contaminated materials or to reduce moisture and humidity (which are breeding grounds for mold) can present serious long-term health risks such as respiratory disease and allergic reactions
- Individuals with mold allergies or compromised immune systems are most at risk of potential illness
CPR is insurance-approved
Call 954-874-8016 or 561-847-3495
Certified Priority Restoration (CPR) offers professional sewage water cleanup service for homes and businesses in Broward and Palm Beach County. You can trust us to make your residential and/or commercial building safe to live and work in again. Our customer satisfaction guarantee is backed by over 35 years of industry expertise and a certified work force.
Why risk your home or your health?
Contact Certified Priority Restoration (CPR) for a free sewage water cleanup estimate in the region of Broward County or Palm Beach County, Florida. We have real people waiting to take your call.
Trusted Sewage Water Cleanup Company Offers Satisfaction Guarantee
CPR is a name you can trust. Whether you are dealing with sewage from a flood or sewage water backup, we mitigate the risk of further contamination and damage. We understand the complexities of sewage water cleanup and have a proven process to ensure a job well done. We would never compromise your health or safety. That’s why we offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Why choose us?
- We offer a 24/7 emergency service that can get to your place and started on the job in 30 minutes or less – spreading sewage water is a situation that just can’t wait
- We only deploy certified technicians to do your work – this means you can expect a thorough job
- We use the latest equipment including advanced thermal imaging technology and high-powered water extraction equipment for the detection of water damage which means better and faster results
- We are insurance-approved and can deal directly (including 100% billing) with your insurance company – we know how to expedite the necessary approvals
- We are licensed, insured and bonded – which means peace of mind for you
CPR treats your home and business as our own. This means we go the extra mile to make sure it’s 100% clean.
Ask for your free sewage water cleanup estimate in Broward or Palm Beach County today.
We serve the Broward and Palm Beach County cities of Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale Beach, Hollywood, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Lauderhill, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Sunrise, Tamarac, Weston, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Jupiter, Lake Worth, Lantana, Loxahatchee, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Royal Palm Beach, Wellington, West Palm Beach.