Hurricanes, thunderstorms and flash floods—residents of the Fort Lauderdale area have seen it all when it comes to severe weather and the damage it can inflict upon their homes and businesses. Whether due to a natural disaster or a burst pipe, water damage demands immediate attention. To preserve the structure of your home and save your personal belongings.
With water damage, time is of the essence. The longer you wait to obtain water removal services, the more damage your property will incur and the more likely mold is to develop. Professionals use a systematic approach;
- Pump freestanding water from your home or place of business with industrial water extraction equipment.
- Remove water from upholstery, carpets and carpet padding.
- Drying with professional-grade drying equipment on all areas that have been saturated with water including but not limited to furniture, carpets, walls and floors.
- Use of the best equipment on the market to detect hidden areas of moisture saturation such as thermal imaging to ensure that every bit of water is eliminated.
- Return your home or business to the same look it had before it was struck with water damage.
Musty odors and mold often occur after water damage, so want to have water removal experts in Fort Lauderdale that have extensive experience with the removal of mold. If mold has already developed, professionals will use high-powered vacuums and special solutions to remove and kill harmful microorganisms so that they do not destroy your property or cause serious health issues, which can include anything from flu-like symptoms to nervous system damage.
In Fort Lauderdale if you are interested in how to remove water and dry out a flooded building , or learn more about the effects of water and moisture on your home or business property’s smell you are invited to contact Certified Priority Restoration at 954-874-8016.