Cleanup Service for Commercial Water Damage
Commercial water damage can force you to suspend business activities indefinitely. When faced with additional repair expenses, downtime just adds to your stress and financial burden.
Certified Priority Restoration (CPR) can get you up and running sooner than you thought possible. We have over 35 years of experience in water damage restoration in Broward and Palm Beach County. Additionally, we use the most sophisticated, heavy duty equipment to get the job done thoroughly and quickly.
Are your business premises flooded on account of heavy rain, water damage from a pipe burst, leaky roof, clogged or overflowing rain gutters? Help is just a phone call away. Our emergency response team can reach you in 30 minutes or less, and get started on the water damage cleanup right away.
Why call us for commercial water damage restoration?
- We are insurance-approved and can deal directly with your insurance company
- We only deploy certified technicians to ensure the job gets done smoothly and correctly
- We use the latest equipment including detection of water damage with advanced thermal imaging technology and high-powered water extraction equipment that delivers better results, faster
- We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction
Make Certified Priority Restoration (CPR) your first choice for water damage repair. We offer 24/7 commercial water damage restoration service in and around Broward and Palm Beach County.
Contact Certified Priority Restoration (CPR) for a free commercial water damage estimate in Broward and Palm Beach County, Florida. We have real people waiting to take your call.
Licensed, Insured and Bonded Commercial Water Damage Restoration Company
Most commercial water damage restoration projects are covered by insurance. This is good news! However, you’ll need an approved repair company to do the work. In order to be recognized your commercial water damage services must meet stringent requirements.
You don’t have to worry about a thing when you hire Certified Priority Restoration (CPR) for the job:
- We are a licensed, insured and bonded water, mold, fire and smoke damage restoration service; that’s one of the reasons why we are already insurance-approved.
- Having extensive experience dealing with insurance companies means we know exactly how to expedite proceedings for our customers.
- We can deal with your insurance company directly (including 100% billing) so you don’t lose time navigating the complexities and paper work.
- We follow a strict protocol keeping you and your insurance company in the know at every stage of the water damage restoration process.