Water Damage Restoration in Broward County
Repair water damaged floors immediately. A wet carpet and/or wet floorboards create unhygienic living and working conditions, in addition to presenting serious safety issues. The longer you leave floor water damage unattended the worse it will get and may result in permanent destruction to underlying floorboards and even walls. Additionally, they could develop mold and mildew which means further remediation expenses.
CPR Certified Priority Restoration offers expert restoration of water damaged floors for residential and commercial properties in Broward & Palm Beach County, Florida. Whether it is due to storm damage, water logging from a pipe burst or a sink overflow, we provide quick turnaround using the latest equipment so that you can get back to your normal routine as soon as possible.
Broward County’s first choice for water damaged floor restoration—Call CPR
Get an Insurance-Approved Company for Carpet Cleanup, Floor Water Damage
- We provide instant response: There is always a real person to attend to your emergency calls and technicians will reach you in 30 minutes or less
- Cutting-edge equipment: Thermal imaging is one of the best ways to accurately pinpoint hidden areas that require water damage restoration
- Trained technicians: They are certified for their work quality ensuring proper cleanup of your wet carpet and/or wet floorboards
- A free, detailed estimate: No hidden costs to surprise you when the job is done
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee: This provides all our customers with peace of mind
Water damaged floors need professional cleanup and restoration to ensure that your property is clean and safe. We do a thorough job eliminating any future problems like mold and rot, with expertise in all types of flooring restoration – carpet, tile, or hardwood floors.
Contact CPR Certified Priority Restoration for a free water damaged floor cleanup estimate in Broward County, Florida.
Restoration of water damaged floors from a broken pipe (or pipe burst) may be covered by your insurance provided the remediation service you work with is approved. CPR Certified Priority Restoration is an insurance-approved floor water damage repair company. This means we are an established and recognized service provider and we know how to expedite insurance claims on behalf of our customers.
You will have peace of mind knowing:
- We are licensed, insured and bonded—getting the job done safely is always a top priority.
- We follow approved procedures, including keeping both you and your insurance service in the know at every stage of the cleanup of your water damaged floors.
- We can deal with your insurance company directly (100% billing included) reducing the time and stress involved in doing this on your own.
Inexperience and shortcuts can compromise the structural integrity of your flooring as well as your safety and health. With CPR Certified Priority Restoration you are assured of a job well done, and in a timely manner.
Schedule a free water damage cleanup estimate today.
We serve the Broward & Palm Beach County cities of Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale Beach, Hollywood, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Lauderhill, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Sunrise, Tamarac and Weston, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Jupiter, Lake Worth, Lantana, Loxahatchee, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Royal Palm Beach, Wellington, West Palm Beach.