Water Damage Repair North Lauderdale
Certified Priority Restoration (CPR) provides water damage repair in North Lauderdale. CPR has been assisting residential and commercial properties affected by flood damage or other causes of water damage for 35 years. This company also helps with emergency water extraction, mold removal, and sewage cleanup. It has served Broward and Palm Beach County for many years, providing emergency water damage repair after a disaster. They can be contacted 24/7 at 954-874-8016 for immediate service.
There are several reasons why you should consider CPR if you are a home or business owner who needs water extraction in their property.
- CPR technicians are trained to respond as quickly after they receive a phone call, arriving within 30 minutes from the time you called.
- Certified technicians are used because there is no time to be lost when there is water damage. The work must be done efficiently the first time.
- It is essential that the team arrives with the best, state-of-the-art equipment in order to deal with the emergency in a timely way.
- Using harmful chemicals is counterproductive. There is no point fumigating or spraying a home or office to kill microbes or fungi with harmful chemicals. This is why CPR only uses environmentally-safe chemicals that will not harm people or pets.
- All water restoration work is done according to the standards established by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
- CPR is licensed bonded, and fully insured.
35 Years of Experience in Water Damage Repair
One of the primary advantages of working with a company’s personnel that have been in the business for over three decades is that they have a great deal of expertise when it comes to water damage and restoration work. Moreover, working with a wide variety of customers, they know how to provide the best customer service. For instance, CPR not only offers free estimates, but it also follows up with the property owner’s insurance agency. This direct billing process is often appreciated by property owners as they don’t have to deal with any paperwork or act as a liaison between the insurance company and the service provider. In fact, when a property owner has water damage, all he or she has to do is call CPR. The company then takes over the entire matter— extracting the water, cleaning up the mold and sewage, sanitizing the work area with chemicals to prevent the spread of bacteria and fungus, employ the use of infrared cameras to identify areas still retaining moister, deployment of moisture monitoring meters to verify area is 100% dry, and finalize billing the insurance company and collecting payment.
Why Certified Priority Restoration for North Lauderdale?
CPR responds quickly, does an impeccable job, and restores property to the way it looked prior to the water damage. CPR enjoys an excellent reputation in the water damage restoration industry because they know how to serve their customers. In fact, when the company hires new employees, it makes them take a pledge to provide impeccable service when on site as well as being fully equipped and prepared for any type of water emergency or repair or restoration. Some property owners even claim that things look better than before! A quick response is essential to avoid molding and damage to building materials as a result of a flood, heavy rains, or a broken pipe, so if you need water damage repair in North Lauderdale call CPR at 954-874-8016 for immediate help.