Storm Damage Water Removal Service
When selecting a storm damage removal service it is a good idea to check that it is insurance-approved. Storm damage repair is a huge expense so one of the prime considerations should be that your water damage restoration company is recognized by your insurer. Hiring an approved company takes you a step closer to getting your claim approved.
The benefits of engaging an insurance-approved storm damage water removal service:
- Being approved typically acts as a form of quality workmanship guarantee
- Helps expedite your claims as the company is familiar with insurance requirements
- Can deal directly with your insurance company saving you the time, effort and stress of navigating complex terminology and approval procedures
- Is expected to conform to approved work and safety standards which gives you peace of mind
- Has industry connections and can help identify restoration services for other jobs like flooring and roof repair, and furniture cleanup
CPR is insurance-approved
Certified Priority Restoration (CPR) is an insurance-approved storm damage water removal service. We deal directly with insurance companies (including 100% billing) saving our customers the effort and stress of navigating complex insurance procedures. We have been providing top quality water removal services in Palm Beach and Broward counties for over 35 years. Additionally, we have the experience and equipment to help with all other restoration services.
Flood and water damage bring an increased risk of mold. The longer you neglect it the worse the damage can get, potentially resulting in tens of thousands of dollars in damages. Let us help you get your property and life back to normal again.
Call 954-874-8016 in Broward County or 561-847-3495 in Palm Beach County for a free estimate from an insurance-approved storm damage removal service. We have real people waiting to take your call.
Storm Damage Water Removal Service in 30 Minutes
A natural disaster like a storm or a hurricane can strike at any time. When it comes to water removal every minute counts. It is not advisable to leave your belongings submerged or wet until regular working hours to resume and you can find help.
CPR’s emergency storm damage water removal service can be there in 30 minutes or less. Plus we offer a free estimate to help you get started immediately.
Why hire us?
- We are licensed, insured and bonded assuring you of high quality work with minimal risks.
- We always have real people to take your call.
- We only deploy certified and experienced technicians to do your work because we would never compromise the safety of your home and family.
We provide detailed free estimates with no hidden charges.
- We use the latest equipment and techniques to restore your building to its pre-loss condition.
- We work quickly and efficiently, and with minimal disruption to your daily routine.
- We offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee on our work.
Call 954-874-8016 or 561-847-3495
Certified Priority Restoration (CPR) has a 24/7 storm damage water removal emergency service. We can prevent the destruction from becoming worse and restore your home or office to a pre-loss condition sooner than you expected.
Phone 954-874-8016 for 24/7 emergency response from a trusted storm damage water removal service in Broward and Palm Beach counties.
We serve the Broward and Palm Beach County cities of Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale Beach, Hollywood, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Lauderhill, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Sunrise, Tamarac, Weston, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Jupiter, Lake Worth, Lantana, Loxahatchee, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Royal Palm Beach, Wellington, West Palm Beach.