Reliable Hurricane Water Removal Service
When faced with a natural disaster like a hurricane you need a water removal service you can trust. Your home and business are your most expensive investments and you want to ensure that the value can be preserved. An established hurricane water removal service is more likely to get the job done right. This will eliminate the risk of structural damage or mold issues and more expensive restoration down the line.
Tips on choosing a reliable hurricane water removal service:
- Look for recommendations: This gives you some idea of their work as well as customer service.
- Examine credentials: This includes work licenses and insurance. You want to be sure they have the necessary credentials and experience to do this work.
- Make sure they are insurance-approved: This can help expedite your insurance claims plus it offers the assurance that they follow approved standards.
- Ensure you get a detailed estimate: The technicians should explain exactly what is involved to eliminate the risk of hidden charges. You should know what you are paying for.
- Ask questions: Don’t hesitate to voice your concerns, however small. An experienced water removal service should be in a position to answer all your questions.
Certified Priority Restoration (CPR) is insurance-approved. For our customers in Broward and Palm Beach counties, this acts like a seal of approval. Home owners and businesses count on our expert hurricane water removal service to help restore their properties to pre-loss condition. We also have the ability to help with all other aspects of hurricane restoration. We can help get your property and life back to normal as soon as possible.
Call 954-874-8016 in Broward County, or 561-847-3495 in Palm Beach County for a free estimate from a recognized hurricane water removal service. We have real people waiting to take your call.
Hurricane Water Removal Service
The CPR team treats your home and business like our own. We would never compromise your safety or your investments. That is why we only send certified technicians to help restore your residential or commercial premises. We know that storm damage needs immediate remediation and we provide 24/7 emergency response. The longer your building and belongings remain wet the more serious the damage as well as the risk of mold.
Why call us?
- We have the experience and the latest equipment to get the job done thoroughly and quickly, without affecting work quality.
- We can deal with your insurance company directly (including 100% billing) helping expedite claims and saving you effort and stress.
- We keep you and your insurance service informed at every stage of the hurricane water removal process.
- We are bonded and insured—we would never risk your safety or that of our staff.
- We always have real people to take your call and offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee on our work.
- We go about our work with minimal disruption to your daily routine.
Don’t wait for regular business hours to attend to water removal or damage. The Certified Priority Restoration (CPR) team will get to you in 30 minutes or less.
Phone 954-874-8016 for an emergency hurricane water removal service in Broward County or 561-847-3495 in Palm Beach county.
We serve the Broward and Palm Beach County cities of Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale Beach, Hollywood, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Lauderhill, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Sunrise, Tamarac, Weston, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Jupiter, Lake Worth, Lantana, Loxahatchee, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Royal Palm Beach, Wellington, West Palm Beach.