Hurricane Water Damage Restoration Tips
Hurricane water damage restoration is a specialized service. A house and belongings that are wet or immersed in water for some time need to be properly dried out before they can be restored or used again. In many cases the items cannot be salvaged and have to be disposed of.
Here are some valuable tips to help get your home or business back to normalcy after a hurricane:
- Secure all building openings (like windows and doors) and especially your roof to prevent more water from entering.
- Remove all the debris so that you can begin the water extraction process.
- Get the water removed as soon as possible. The longer you leave it the worse it will get.
- Test for mold. Wet and damp surroundings are a natural breeding ground for mold.
- Make sure the flooring and walls are completely dried out before you repair them.
- Wet carpeting and the underlay should be disposed of.
- Make sure the house or commercial space is aired out and dehumidified.
- Repair windows and doors.
- Ensure all waste and debris is disposed of according to approved guidelines.
CPR is insurance-approved – Call NOW: 954-874-8016 or 561-847-3495
Certified Priority Restoration (CPR) is a professional hurricane water damage restoration company. Restoring your home or office to pre-loss condition and value is our top priority. We pride ourselves on honesty and will tell you when things can be restored and when it makes more sense to replace them. Being insurance-approved is a great advantage to our clients as we know exactly how to expedite their claims process.
Contact Certified Priority Restoration (CPR) for a free hurricane water damage restoration estimate in Broward County or Palm Beach County, Florida. We have real people waiting to take your call.
Free Hurricane Water Damage Restoration Estimate
At CPR, we understand that it is a trying time for you. We offer our experienced services so that you can get back to normal as soon as possible. This begins with a free, no-obligation estimate for the work. What you see is what you get. There are no hidden costs and nasty surprises. Moreover, our technician will provide a detailed explanation of what’s in your estimate so that you understand exactly how we are going about it and what you are paying for.
Engaging CPR for hurricane water damage restoration offers multiple advantages:
- We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and can reach you in 30 minutes or less
- We are licensed, insured and bonded providing you with total peace of mind
- We use cutting-edge equipment including thermal imaging to accurately pinpoint areas that require water damage cleanup
- We have a well-defined mold remediation process
- We can work directly with your insurance company saving you time, effort and stress
- We work quickly and efficiently, and with minimal disruption to your daily routine
- We offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee on our work
- We can recommended skilled services for flooring, plumbing, and electrical restoration
Certified Priority Restoration (CPR) only deploys certified technicians to handle your hurricane water damage restoration.
Call now and ask for your free hurricane water damage restoration estimate in Broward County or Palm Beach County.
We serve the Broward and Palm Beach County cities of Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale Beach, Hollywood, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Lauderhill, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Sunrise, Tamarac, Weston, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Jupiter, Lake Worth, Lantana, Loxahatchee, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Royal Palm Beach, Wellington, West Palm Beach.