Fire and Smoke Damage
Skilled Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration
Need fire and smoke damage restoration for your Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, or St. Lucie county residential or commercial building? Certified Priority Restoration (CPR) is insurance-approved which means we can help expedite claims and all the paper work for our customers.
Fire and smoke reach beyond where the eye can see. It takes a trained person and the right kind of equipment to identify the hot spots and deal with them. No matter how small it may look, it is important to clean fire and smoke damage right away. Professional restoration service by an experienced company such as CPR is the ideal way to get it done.
CPR is insurance-approved Call 1 (800) 974-2807
What is our process for fire and smoke damage restoration?
- We conduct a detailed assessment of the damaged areas
- Formulate a step-by-step plan to deal with the different levels of damage
- Deploy certified technicians with extensive experience in cleaning fire damage and/or smoke damage
- Use the right techniques and equipment to restore a clean home or office
- Offer 100% satisfaction on every job
For fire and smoke damage restoration jobs that need immediate attention, we offer an emergency response team that can get there in 30 minutes or less. After providing you with a free estimate and plan of action, we will begin immediately.
Here at Certified Priority Restoration (CPR), we pride ourselves on providing a quick turnaround and a thorough cleanup job.
Contact Certified Priority Restoration (CPR) for a free fire and smoke damage estimate in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, and St. Lucie counties, Florida.
Why Choose a Professional Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Service?
Don’t try to clean smoke damage or clean fire damage yourself. In addition to working in hazardous conditions, improper handling of the strong cleaning substances could jeopardize your safety and damage your property and belongings even further.
A professional fire and smoke damage restoration service like CPR will:
- Get the repairs done properly so that you are not faced with replacement expenses in the future
- Be honest and upfront when things like floors, walls, furniture, drapes etc. cannot be restored and need to be replaced
- Have the training, experience and safety equipment (one of the more important chemicals used in cleaning smoke damage is trisodium phosphate – TSP, an extremely powerful and harsh compound that can irritate skin and eyes severely) to get your job done without compromising the health and safety of our customers or staff
- Deal with your insurance company directly (keeping you informed at every step) eliminating the stress of navigating the complex claim process. We make sure that you are properly covered for the best smoke and fire cleanup process available.
- Offer personalized attention no matter how big or small the job may be
The work required for smoke and fire damage restoration often extends far beyond where the flames have burned. Call Certified Priority Restoration (CPR) for a thorough cleanup.